Monday, October 31, 2016

Ivonne Manon LUVA HUBA poster proposition

Inspired by pinups of the characters specifically hilda.. I wanted to theme the advert in the fact that the lingerie lines are produced organically and are environmentally conscious
underwear nature meant it to be is the tag line I used.
I wanted to illustrate a garden scene, bringing the clothes to nature,.
I also wanted to illustrate a scene that was very romanticized to go with a pin up tradition, like gardening. I referenced the background a traditional "white picket fence" equivalent of a garden in England (the company is based in England) and replaced the plants with cacti, leafy plants, and succulents which brings a modern feeling that the company surely desires

I will be embroidering into the paper in a french knot style for the plants and the undrwear for the model

UNDERWEAR NATURE MEANT IT TO BE


No comments:

Post a Comment